[VAL] Kevin, how many hours a day?

Kevin,

When you tow with your vintage tow car, how many hours a day
do you travel? Also, if "Mapquest" says it's five hours from one
point to another, should I plan on it taking about six? What's your
average speed? My thought was try to travel six hours a day, at a
speed of 50mph. Anymore than that and I think my wife and child
will put me out on the side of the road! Is it better to get up early,
put it all six up front, or try to break it up. Say 3-4 in the morning,
2-3 in the afternoon. How many miles do you try to get in a day?

Paul Waddell