Re: [VAL] Kevin, how many hours a day?

Paul,

I tow at 55 to 60 MPH, with grades I am lucky to average 50 MPH out
here.  You have to look at the distance on Mapquest, the time is
calculated at the speed limit, hard for me to achieve, especially since
the towing speed in California is 55 and the freeway speed is 65 to 70.
Then you have to add in stops, bathroom breaks, meals, gas etc.  I
always found that not towing and stopping for meals at restaurants, not
rest stops that I would be lucky to average 60 with a 70 to 75 MPH speed
limit.

Our recent trips with the Airstream have been 250 to 350 miles per day.

Bill Kerfoot
WBCCI/VAC #5223
1973 Dodge W200 PowerWagon
1977 Lincoln Continental