RE: [VAL] copper tubing vs. other metals.

Hello
When I did the 59's fresh water system I checked on all of the options.
I decided to go with copper for a number of reasons including price vs.
PEX, I am used to working with copper and would have to learn how to
work with PEX, I had the tools to work with copper and that is what the
trailer came with. Stainless is not an alternative I gave thought to,
could be too heavy and I'm not sure I could work with it (sweating or
flaring). Over all I like the copper road, you need fire to put it
together which is very manly!
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign