Re: [VAL] Springfield to I-81 in Virginia

The never thought about I-44 until I went to "mapquest". I thought about
taking I-81 south, then run either I-64 or I-40 to run west. Then pick up
RT.60 west and run that the rest of the way. From were I live(were I-66&
I-81 meet), there's a bunch of different ways to go. I also have to think
about what I will be using to tow. I plan to use a 1968 International Travelall,
2wd. I have been working on it all winter. New trans., water/fuel/oil pumps,
all hoses fuel/rad., gas tanks cooked/sealed. u-joints, belts, new core in
rad.,etc.... So, I have to think about what will be best for that as well. Since
I will have the wife and 3yrs daughter, I need to think ahead. Any and all
help is welcomed! Just trying to get my ducks in a row.

Paul Waddell
WBCCI/WDCU/VAC 1270
1966 Overlander
1966 Safari