[VAL] Humphrey gas light on eBay

Hello,
   There is a listing on eBay for a new old stock Humphrey gas light, in
the box. I seem to remember that someone was looking for one quite a
while ago...it might have been someone at the Rocky Mountain Rally in
Colo Springs...
   The eBay item # is 4520486679. I don't know this seller...all I'm
doing is passing on the info...We're off to Quartzite this week, then
Padre Island/Mustang Island on the Texas coast...will be our first
extended trip in the '68 Overlander(6 wks)...hope to have Oasis do some
awning work and axle eval while in AZ...any
comments/suggestions/tips/warnings/info/prayers are welcome...mike&tracy