Re: [VAL] '63 Overlander New Axle with Disc Brakes

OK - you guys have finally scared me with all the brake stories and
tech stuff. Are you talking about Big Trailers or does my little 3200
lbs Bubble need some of this stuff too? I have electric brakes that
came with the replacement Dexter axle and a Prodigy controller + I'm
towing with a truck that's over half again as heavy as the trailer. I
know there's also a little black box that's wired to my batteries that
connects to the truck - the breakaway system as well.
Jo ann