Re: [VAL] Shirley's Factory Tour Pictures

My feeling is that those initially interested, or
intrigued by Airstream can not tell the difference
between vintage or new.
They either think that the vintage ones are new, or
vice versa.
So, in a way us Airstream owners ( not just VAC) do
tremendously contribute to the brands popularity, in
more ways than one.
How many people do you know that talk up their
Prowlers? Not.
Airstream owners are very brand conscious. They share
this willingly and gladly with others, at the
slightest hint of interest from the other party.
This, in my opinion, is advertising value that is
priceless. Mouth to mouth advertising is  very hard to
earn. ( I believe that perhaps the new Airstream
product does not always deserve it) It is for this
reason, if nothing else, that Airstream should
appreciate the vintage scene tremendously more than
they appear to be doing.

Uwe Salwender
Orange CA