Re: [VAL] Shirley's Factory Tour Pictures

Hi Jim:
    Well, sure on the Belize caravan - will we roast do you think?
As to the time and $$ in restoration/rebuilding, if you're in it for
the money, perhaps it's not a great investment per se but I'd rather
have put my money into buying up a bunch of old ASs than that pesky
little mutual fund that ate my $$. I  rebuilt/restored it because for
me it was like a dog with a bone. I couldn't half do it and it had to
be done right. Maybe this particular obsession is simply an attempt on
each of ours part to see a project finished and finished "right". There
is so little in this life that we can truly see through to
completion...