Re: [VAL] Shirley's Factory Tour Pictures

Hi Don,

Airstream is selling all the new ones they can produce, I believe they are
set to kick it up a notch.

I agree that the old ones going down the road are great for Airstream, but so
are the new ones.  I am frequently asked about mine, "When did Airstream quit
making trailers?" is a frequently asked question. My answer is at 4 o'clock
this afternoon, but they'll start up again tomorrow morning <g>

I guess I see Tim's point of view since I believe it would be rare to see a
vintage owner suggesting someone buy a new trailer.

Hunter