Re: [VAL] Shirley's Factory Tour Pictures

JO Ann
I have to agree and disagree with you I believe that  the time $$$$ and
effort is down the drain as I am sure that neither I or my hears will ever recoup
1/8 of this investment that I have put into "The Silver Albatross"
the other side of the coin is that the amount of personal pride and
satisfaction I have gained from this project is pricless.I will continue making the
changes as I see fit after all at my age i need a number of unfinished projects
as I cannot die and leave these jobs unfinished because no one will know how to
complete them.
JIM SMITH
You still want for me to try to get a caravan to Belize this Summer?