Re: [VAL] Shirley's Factory Tour Pictures

Don,

Well said, Airstream may well have all the business they can handle today but
it is in part due to the popularity of the vintage units that folks buy the
new ones today.  I build furniture, two of the new major tools in my studio
are there partly because of the popularity of the vintage of the same brand.

Royce Kessler
www.spearfishcreek.com

"......> my opinion everyone of these old Vintage Airstream brought back to
life is a rolling free advertisement for Airstream. If Mr. Champ doesn't
recognize that, then one of these days all that will be left is Vintage
Airstream.  Just my Opinion.

Don Hardman
1976 31' Sovereign"