Re: [VAL] New Val list member, and new Airstreamer

Scott,

Both my '57 Bubble and the '58 Wanderer have the "refrigerator" style
handles, both in fair to good shape.  I had read a while back that there
was a gentleman having them made (investment cast IIRC) of stainless
steel, but his break even point was something on the order of $400 for
the handle and bezel.  That  would apparently imply that the internals
were all intact.  I've since lost the address for the fellow...

http://community.webshots.com/user/wornmatt