Re: [VAL] New Val list member, and new Airstreamer

Marc,

The door handle looks quite close to original for a handyman's job. Most
likely you will not find a NOS replacement. I do not think that this style
door handle was used for long, My '60 originally had one that was different
from yours, that style was only used for a couple of years before it too was
abandoned. It was impossible to find. I ended up giving it away to someone
who had the same handle and could piece the two together to make one. I
ended up replacing mine with the mid 60's knob style handle that is still
currently available from Bargman. Unfortunately this required a patch in the
skin. I have been in this club for nearly 10 years and I have only seen 2
trailers with the '57 style door handle intact.

Scott