Re: [VAL] Re: window question

Tom,

I'll have to check out my '75 and '76 trailers and see if it had started
by then.  I know when I needed a window in my '57 Bubble the repair shop
used Lexan to eliminate the time required to have a piece the proper
size tempered.  Apparently that is now a requirement, even though it is
now illegal in most states to ride in the trailer.  Surprisingly, back
in the '70s it was only illegal in 3 states, IIRC there is only 1 or 2
states now where it's legal.

Now that I think of it, my '75 Santa Fe had plate glass,  our dog broke
her way out one time (presumably) rather than mess in the trailer.

The window tint film is a good idea.

By the way, I see you have a '73, Scott, not a '69.  My bad.

Wonder when they switched to tempered...

Matt
Photos of the fleet at: http://community.webshots.com/user/wornmatt