[VAL] Re: window question

Nope! These are not the Vista View window, but the front-corner windows to
the either side of the front, center, opening window. All 3 are covered by
the rock guard. I don't know how to explain it any better than that.  They
are double paned, both leaked, one much worse than the other. The one has
about 3 inches of bright green moss growing in it along with some not so
pretty stuff. The PO called it his rain guage...I almost backed out of the
deal because of it.

Has no one else on this list had this problem except with the Vista Views?
Hopefully disassembly of the wing/wrap-around windows is similiar.

The inner window is labled Herculite solid tempered. Does this mean
plexiglass?

Scott