Re: [VAL] Re: window question

Hi Scott, I have a '73 too as you may remember.

If you unscrew the panel that houses the clock, thermometer
and all the indicator lights, there is a cirduit board there
and you can see the sockets for all the lights.

These lights are notoriously prone to lying about stuff, I
have just removed the bulbs until the day I decide to
untangle it. On mine, the light for the water tank wouldn't
come on unless you press the switch to ask for info. maybe
the switch is bad ?

Do you have the manual for that year ? it has all the
schematics for these things.

Daisy