[VAL] Caravel dinette

First, thanx for your helpful replies with respect to my hitches question.

Second, my wife insists that we change the front sofa configuration in our 67
Caravel to a dinette of the type that originally would have been in such a
Caravel- the slightly angled dinette.

Can anyone point us to a website or other source that contains information,
plans, photos or step-by-step directions, etc to built such a dinette?

Otherwise, if anyone has such a dinette in their Caravel, would you be willing
to take some measurements to assist us?

Thank you all.

Eric