Re: [VAL] Caravel dinette

Hi Eric,

I don't have a "67 Caravel, but I did build a dinette.

http://home.tiac.net/~jtdjtd/aspix/dinette.html

I chose not to make it big enough for a double bed, and actually it is
only wide enough to put a skinny person bed in. My next project. Since
my trailer has just the double bed in the rear, it seemed silly to put
in a dinette as big as the factory one. I have easily fed 6 people at
the table since it flops open and I add some chairs. Then when it's just
me or one other in the trailer, there is room for two to sit without
sacrificing a lot of space.

Questions ?

Daisy