Re: [VAL] Bambi axle replacement

    Kevin & Wally,

    Years ago, and I mean years ago Pep Boys sold white side wall add-ons
that you would have mounted to your existing black tires.  Maybe something
like this still exists.

    Even at the time in my youth I was very dubious about these cheaters but
have to admit, as memory serves, that they looked pretty darned good and
seated such as to provide a tight edge from white to black.

    I just went to Pep Boys looking for them and didn't see anything but I
didn't spend much time looking.  I also Googled "white wall tires trailers"
and came up with zip.

    Good luck,

    Glyn