Re: [VAL] Re: Gas Mileage

Dan & interested others:
    My Tundra is a 2000 - the year they were introduced. There was a
problem with the brakes which my dealer fixed by replacing major
components; rotors, drums, calipers, etc. at no cost to me. I have had
no farther problems and my truck is now four and a half  years old.
I've used Castrol Syntec since the truck was new. I absolutely love the
truck - it's my third Toyota truck so I guess I'm leaning heavily in
that direction. I have driven a lot of Fords and Chevys and it just
seems the Toyota suits me best. I have have absolutely nothing go wrong
with it and it tows my little Bubble - now up to 3200 lbs, perfectly. I
think the new big 4 full-size door model is even beefier if you have a
heavier trailer.
Jo Ann