Re: [VAL] Re: Gas Mileage

As Tom Meeker said, its a chip to change the input to the
engine/transmission.  The factory PowerStroke 7.3 diesel came somewhat
detuned to prevent users from damaging the engine.  The chip, instead of the
factory supplied chip, increased my truck's horsepower by about 75, and
added about 100 ft. lbs. of torque in addition to the better mileage.

I don't know what all aftermarket chips are available for what engines.  BD
itself specializes in diesels---Ford, GM and Dodge.

-Tom