Re: [VAL] Re: Gas Mileage

Umm, Tom - what is a BD chip? What other effect does it have - can't be
just to improve milage or there'd be a real long line forming to buy
it. Are these chips available for most trucks. I tow with a Tundra (V8)
and my milage dropped from about 18 - 20 on the freeway to around 13
and that's at CA's mandated 55 mph when towing. Pretty bad. I did take
it out of overdrive (the manual suggests doing that), but I'm thinking
I should keep it in overdrive on level ground and just keep an eye on
the Tach. Any other Tundra tow vehicle folk out there?
Jo Ann