[VAL] 1960 Tradewind Internationl Question

Well, we finally got our 1960 Tradewind International out of storage to start her
renovation. It has the double bed option, and oddly enough, the bed is 481/2" wide.
This makes the walk way to the rear bath narrow enough for the wardrobe doors to hit
it when they are opened. Are they all like this.  The double bed in our 65 Overlander
is 47" wide, and allows the doors to open fully.  If there is anyone else with a 1960
Tradewind International, that would be willing to exchane info, it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Chuck & Lynn
1965 Overlander
1960 Tradewind International