[VAL] fantastic fans

On our 34' Airstream we have 2 of the Fantastic fans installed.  The one up
front has all the bells and whistles, the one in the rear is all manual
operation.

To be perfectly honest I have tried using the front one to pull in air with
the back one expelling air, the back one pulling in air with the front one
expelling air, used them both as described above with a window slightly
opened up front and one slightly opened in the rear.  I've switched sides
for windows, closing the opened one and opening the closed one, etc.

My conclusion?  I don't like the fans and can hardly feel *anything* mere
inches away from the fan; not much exhaust or sucking in of outside air and
it doesn't make any difference if it was the front or rear fan or vice versa
doing the exhaust or bringing in of fresh air.

Sorry, but I don't think these fans are worth the money in my book.

Now, one caveat.  The rear fan has a housing on top of the trailer, the
front fan does not.  Is THIS the reason I'm totally dissatisfied with these
Fantastic fans?

Everything works except they don't move much air.  Why is that?

Tom