Re: [VAL] fantastic fans

I have two manual ones in a 1966 Overlander. I find them to work as
said. I am not a big fan of the pulling/pushing air. I find in the 26 footer
its best to slightly open windows front/back/sides, set both fans to expell
and
all is well. If we think about attic fans in ones house, we don't have one
drawing in and one expelling. I'm sure that Fantasic Fans has a "best use"
guide. Or, this could be a 45 minute class at the Florida State rally.

Paul Waddell
WBCCI/VAC/WDCU 1270