Re: [VAL] Introduction and (surprise) a question!

I bearly cracked the rear and front windows and set a small elict fan in and
let it run 24-7 hsre in FL we have high humitity and no mould accumilates in
the trailer.
I tried a fantastic fan in the roof vent it was fine when it worked Finnal
got sick of messing  around to keep it working.
I found that eaven in the downpires we have been gitting here in Fl none came
in the trailer with a slightly cracked window.
Jim Smith