Re: [VAL] Introduction and (surprise) a question!

Hello Bill-

    I don't know which model Jim had (and had trouble with), but I've put
four of these fans in two different motorhomes, and can only relate my
experience... and caveat; get the bare-bones model. I think there are more
companies producing ripoffs as of recently, and they may work as well as the
FanTastic, because the design of the fan is the same.

    The one I had problems with was the one with "all the bells and
whistles" -the rain sensor that actuated the motorized cover system, etc.
The electronics failed a couple of times, and Fantastic made good, and sent
complete new fan installations, (not just the circuit boards that failed). I
finally bypassed the sensor and board, but left the motorized cover
mechanism in until that failed, and then went to the manual open/close. The
fans and motors have continued to function just fine, -just the bells &
whistles that quit.

    I was impressed with how much more air these units move -Versus- the
stock cheapies that they replaced... one of the best mods or enhancements
you can do.

    All the best,    Jack