[VAL] new to list - seeking info re: original interior in 1971 Safari

Hi - I am new to Airstreams and this list. I hope I am doing this correctly.
Thank you in advance for your responses.

We love our recently adopted 1971 - 23' Land Yacht - Safari (rear bath, twin
beds). Love the brown wood paneling and the avacodo green counter top.

Can anyone tell us ...

What was the original flooring? (it currently has cheap self-stick tiles on
the plywood subfloor). Can I use sheet vinyl flooring to replace the current
vinyl tiles?

What was the original upholstry?

What did the bath look like originally - ours has pale yellow tambour door on
vanity, and the basin is a pale yellow/ivory. The toilet is also a light
yellow plastic as is the shower floor. There is a pale yellow floral trim
around the vanity (above the tambour)

What were the original window covers in bath? (currently has a roller blind)

What was the original "door" between the bedroom and the bath?

What was originally on the drop-down exterior step (currently has ugly purple
carpet glued to step)

I can tell that the original ceiling/wall color was light beige with brown
flecks in it. Unfort., somebody has painted most of it an off-white. Any
advice for removing the paint? I don't was to harm the original surface.

The bulkhead wall to my left as I step up into the trailer has been sponge
painted (agh!) -- what's underneath this artistry - is it the fake dark brown
wood? (or the beige vinyl?)

I have several more questions re: this trailer - however I will post
separately as they are different topic.

Thank you
Marg in the Pac NW.