[VAL] Re: wet/dry conditions

Ive had A/Ss in the N/E and in AZ and in my experience once you get it dried
out......keep it closed......The first A/S I bought was in NJ, was 24years old
and had been stored for 5years outside. It was closed up tight and was a good
as new inside. Here in AZ we woory about too dry when it's 110 degrees and
above all summer!...then we put barrels of water inside when storing for long
periods in the heat!  >>>helps keep the formica from shrinking!

AlanT
Phx AZ
78 Arg30