[VAL] 1950's lighting

Hi everyone:

My 1955 Bubble has all of the original lighting fixtures but one - some type
of fixture in the ceiling near the hole for the heater exhaust and the vent.
I have a 2" diameter hole in the inner skin that appears to be factory-cut.
Over this is a shallow domed metal piece about 6" diameter with a hole in
the middle, it's screwed to the skin.  I've looked at all of the pictures I
can find but people don't tend to include the ceiling in their shots.  Does
anyone have a picture of this fixture that they could email me?

Thanks,
Deborah