RE: [VAL] Cyclo polisher

Hello!
The Cyclo is not designed to do a lot of cutting, I would use my DeWalt
9 inch to cut with Rolite Pre Polish. I have never used any kind of sand
paper to remove this type of scratches but that is what you might have
to do to get the skin to the point that the Dewalt will even work. I
have been able to remove some scratches but not if they are deep. Others
on this list have posted things about using sand paper or other stuff to
remove scratches lets see what comes up.
Thanks
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign