Re: [VAL] Cyclo polisher

I doubt seriously if you'd be able to polish  out scratches on aluminum
skin.  Scuffing might have been caused by the use of Scotch-Brite pads when
someone tried to remove either the deteriorating plasti-cote or light
corrosion on top of the aluminum cladding.  It would have been better for
the aluminum if they'd left well enough alone and put up with a dull finish
rather than scuffing the metal.

How bad is the scuffing?  What about replacing the sheetmetal?  I know
that's a job for a pro but it's about the only way I know of to get rid of
scuffed skin.

Tom