Re: [VAL] Cyclo polisher

I used a system, by 3M that consisted of 3 grades of
sandpaper - I think the finest was like 9 microns, and
then I started with the 3M aluminum restorer and
polish.  that wasn't working for me because it was all
hand work, so I switched to a die grinder with a sewn
buff and tripoli.

I looked through the 3m site for the system and I
can't seem to find anything but the polish:

http://products3.3m.com/catalog/us/en001/auto_marine_aero/marine/node_GSTCY24D8Bgs/root_GST1T4S9TCgv/vroot_GS4JK4Y166ge/bgel_GSGZ6VKHDYbl/gvel_H8PTZGX97Rgl/theme_us_marine_3_0/command_AbcPageHandler/output_html

Toby