Re: [VAL] Electric Jack

I had wires right next  to the jack, seems that this trailer used to have an
electric jack. My meter read 11.5 V. I wire brushed the rust until all was
shiny then the same on the jack and installed with shiny new bolts. Sadly the
jack did not work. I tried to remove the head only to find that the hex screws
were stripped. I had the jack checked out and was told it is a goner. The guy
who sold it to me promised it to be in "good working condition." His
definition obviously is different than mine.  Hopefully he will stand by his
word. I like to think all people are basically good.
I now need a different jack since I can no longer operate the manual one. Any
suggestions what will fit the 2" hole on the base plate? Where can I look or
can I buy a new one?
Chaplain Kent