Re: [VAL] Steps

    Colon,

    Please do send my the photo if it isn't too much trouble.

    Earlier I said that I was toying with the idea of building one myself.
Let me be clearer.  I don't have the equipment to make one of these myself
but would simply go to my local sheet metal shop with drawings I'd make to
have them do it for me.

    After sending my note off, I thought more of the strength of the 3/4"
boxed pipe and suspect that if it isn't actually solid steel, it might tend
to buckle under the weight of a person standing on the step.  Do you
remember if those inserts were hollow or solid?

    By the way, did you say where you got that toolbox?   Home Depot or
Costco possibly?

    Thanks,

    Glyn