RE: [VAL] Electric Jack

Chaplin,
Did you get the handle to operate the jack manually?  It fits in the top of
the electric jack and gives you a great ratio to allow most anyone to raise
and lower the jack.  I don't recall the gear ratio but I could easily
operate my jack with one hand.  Not the best solution, but should help until
you get a replacement.  Check the usual suppliers to find a new one.
Camping world has them on sale from time to time and the following site has
one on sale for $179 right now.
https://www.rvpartsoutlet.com/newstore/nojava/  I found one in JC Whitney a
couple of years ago on sale for $149.  I have no financial or other interest
in any of these recommendations.
Good luck
Pete