RE: [VAL] Electric Jack

Chaplin,
Sorry I lost the instructions for mine some time ago, but as I remember
installation is pretty straight forward.  Should only be two wires as it is
a 12v system.  If they are hooked up backwards, the switch will work in
reverse, but still work in both directions.  I wired to the charge circuit
from the car to the trailer battery.  That way I had power all of the time
from the trailer battery or the car alternator.  Many jacks are welded in
and must be cut out before installing the electric jack.  It can be done at
home with a grinder after you put the tongue on some jack stands and take
the weight off of the manual jack.  I was lucky that my manual jack was
bolted on with three bolts which were easily removed and the electric jack
was easily bolted on.  Most any welding shop can do the job in less than an
hour if you don't have the equipment/time etc.
Hope this helps.
Pete