Re: [VAL] Fwd: Lansing Rally - 2004

John,

My best suggestion would be to write a letter to the President and the VP's
of WBCCI. Setting up and organizing the International Rally is a major part
of what they do. You should find their names in your Blue Beret. Remember
that last new officers were just installed, so the old 1st VP is now the
President. Mail one copy for each officer to WBCCI headquarters and they
will be distributed. Hopefully someone will listen, and make some
appropriate changes. While at the rally I learned that one of the VP's
really wants the WBCCI to survive for his children (sorry, I don't remember
his name). He realizes that changes need to be made to WBCCI and that the
VAC is succeeding, and perhaps the future of WBCCI. It may take a few years,
but lets give him a chance to make changes when and where he is able.

Scott