[VAL] Fwd: Lansing Rally - 2004

Thank you VAC for being there!  Without you my entire First Timer
Rally would have been a total bust!
That being said -
As a first timer - What a disappointment, frustrating experience.
Instead of complaining here - I would like to ask what is the best way
to communicate my experiences, reflections and recommendations?
As an event organizer and communications director I feel that I may
have something to offer.  Thank you for any direction you can lead me.
If starting a healthy discussion here would be helpful I would take the
lead.  I would not want it to be a "bi***" session.  Peace and Joy,
John
WBCCI 3237