Re: [VAL] Fwd: Lansing Rally - 2004

John, it appear that it is my lot to be the bearer of bad news. Maybe
because I have been an Airstreamer for over 30 years and have become cynical
in my golden years. I applaud you interest and good intentions to make
changes for the better as many of us have. I suspect that your concerns are
similar to those that others have voiced here and elsewhere. The moderators
understandably do not wish to provide a forum for complaints which you have
wisely avoided. If you care to look in the archives you will find prior
discussions over the years which may be of interest. The fact that the
circumstances and conditions that you encountered still exist are indicative
of my expectations concerning the likelihood of your efforts being fruitful.
I wish you success in your efforts nonetheless.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind