RE: [VAL] New to list

Erich:

The best money spent on our 1972 Silver Twinkie (after the initial outlay of
course) was the 70 or so on the service and owner's manuals.  Those two
books have provided hours of enjoyment NOT being frustrated trying to figure
out how/where/whichway and behind that in the constant tinkering and repair
process!  The owner's manual gives some procedures and packing suggestions,
while the service manual includes schematic drawings, exploded views and
procedures for installing, removing and repairing, ball to bumper.  It is
also a rather fascinating page turner for the period technology (read:
Thermasan & Gopher Holes).   Both are well worth the outlay...We've been
able to spend much more time enjoying Silver and less time trying to figure
out how to get her fixed!

Judy White
'72 - 27' International Ambassador
01 Powersmoker