[VAL] RE: VAL Digest V1 #276

Greetings:

We have owned a 1977 Safari for several years which is in fantastic
condition. We took our first camping trip of the season and discovered a
crack in our bathroom sink.  (Bathroom is in the back in our 23 foot Safari)
It is directly below the cold water facet handle. It starts at the handle
and comes straight down for about 3 inches.

I'm so upset to find this crack - but now I need your wisdom on how to
properly fix it.

Any suggestions?

Many, many thanks in advance for you impute and suggestions.

Daniel M. Osterhout
WBCCI #4495 & VAC
1991 GMC Suburban
Western/Central PA