RE: [VAL] trailer numbers - WBCCI red color

Hello,
I know I'm way late on responding to this post but the numbers I
purchased from the WBCCI have been on my 68 for the last 3 seasons and
show no evidence of fade or pealing. I have polished over them 3 times
as well and the buffer did not phase them. So, all I can say is if I
were to buy again I think the materials used by the WBCCI seem to be OK.
Thanks
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign (going to Lansing later next week!)
59 Traveler