[VAL] Re: Lexan windows and split heads???

Can you say splitting headache!  I stood up straight in the doorway last
summer and immediately went down to my knees--I thought that I had split the
noggin in two!!  And this on top of chronic pain from an old neck injury--I
felt the vertebrae crunch (sort of like mushed gristle).  I made it to the
sofa and just laid there, not knowing if I had to regurgitate dinner, or
just pass out.  However, the nausea passed by morning....
I'll be borrowing the head guard idea for the doorway!!!

4slice ('77 31')
Gary H.
Prince George, BC