RE: [VAL] Lexan windows

Thanks to everyone who suggested tinting. I don't want to shade the windows
too much, but a light tint would be better than risking another shower of
glass in the cabin. Great idea!

As for running into the window, both my husband and I have done it, usually
while setting up or working on the trailer. Strangers nearly ran into it at
a star party where we were parked in the tightly packed car-camping area,
and there was only about four feet between us and the next vehicle, so
people walking between were close enough to run into the open windows. The
window awnings saved them that time!

Stephanie
68 Caravel, 62 Bambi, #3717