[VAL] RE: VAL Digest V1 #275

My 62 Bambi has one that sounds like Randy describes. It's translucent, very
yellowed now, leaky, and patchy from previous repairs, and allows quite a
bit of light in. A clear one would be even better. I agree that the
replacements I've seen haven't been shaped the same as the one I have now,
except the pictures at Airstreamdreams.com, but they do not have any now. So
Toby, once you start making them, maybe you could crank out enough for
everybody :)

Stephanie
68 Caravel, 62 Bambi, #3717