Re: [VAL] Window safety-tennis balls

I have a '56 A/S which has windows with sharp, 90 degree window corners
and when open are a little less then 6ft from ground.  They are a danger.
 My solution, as recommdned by others, is to take tennis balls, cut a
slit about 1 1/2 inches long and place the tennis ball on each window
corner by slipping the ball, thru the cut, over the window corner.
Tennis balls are a bright neon type yellow.  The point being that if
strike your head on the window corner you will be protected by the balls.
 I have used streamers, etc. in the past and when   preoccupied you can
fail to see the streamers and can hit the corner of the window.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
WBCCI 1610     VAC
rlashway@zianet.com