Re: [VAL] Lexan windows

Regarding glass all over when a break does occur - the thought of
cleaning up all that glass prompted me to have 3M film (clean film
front & rear windows so I can still see thru the trailer; tinted film
on side windows for privacy) installed on the inside of my new tempered
glass windows (replacements for the original window pane glass) for the
Bubble. Supposedly, this will contain or hold together the fragments if
a break occurs although it will not prevent a break if the glass is
hit.
    As far as running into open windows, while we were working on the
Bubble, I cut out the bottom of butter tubs or yogurt containers -
plastic and just stuck the corner of the window into it. You'd see it
and avoid it or not see it and hit it with no injury. Looks about as
classy as aluminum foil curtains so I think the copper tube covering
foam idea is much better!
Jo Ann