[VAL] Re: flat tire

Hey all!

While I am at the keyboard I thought I might share my experience on the way
to Bodega two weeks ago!
We are driving through that windy pass near Palm Springs where the wind mill
farm is and the trees grow at an angle from the constant wind!
I was having a tough time keeping it at 60 mph. I thought it was the wind
till another driver flagged me down to say I had a flat on the trailer!
I pulled off the road and sure enough the left rear was blown and flopping in
the breeze!
Continued on to an exit. Then thought OH CRAP I forgot to bring the floor
jack!
Then I remembered reading how simple a tire change is on an A/S.
Got out my 4way lug wrench, broke the nuts and then drove up on a wood block
we use for un level campsites. Had the Spare on in less than two minutes!!!!
GOT TO LOVE IT!
The hardest part was finding a sears to get the spare replaced!

Cheers and HAPPY CAMPING!

AlanT
Phx AZ
78 Arg30