[VAL] Cargo Shifting: OPD valves for 30 pound tanks

    All,

    Today I have two brand new, never installed OPD valves for 30 pound
tanks to offer to someone on the list.

    If you really need these parts for your own needs and don't just want
them to resell or give to a friend or relative, agree to pay the postage and
you're the first to respond, I'll ship them to you right away.

    There's been a problem on another list lately with folks asking for
shifted cargo and never paying the postage once they've gotten the item(s).
Please if you feel that you can't guarantee return postage costs and the
other criteria in the paragraph above, don't respond to this email.  The
whole concept of giving valuable stuff away is spoiled if everybody doesn't
agree to the simple rules.

    Good luck,

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508